Announcing the Wu Tsai Performance 2023 undergraduate research program
We are excited to announce the launch of the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance 2023 Undergraduate Research Program.
This is an opportunity open to all Stanford undergraduate students to explore the field of human performance through a funded research experience. Through the program, students will:
- Participate in the course “Design Thinking for Research in Human Performance” (Spring, no prerequisites) to learn about the field of human performance and the research process, to engage with expert faculty, and write a proposal for summer research.
- Carry out their proposed research with the mentorship and guidance of Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance mentors as part of a 10-week fellowship in the summer.
- Join a diverse community of leaders, researchers, and trainees who are passionate about improving human performance and supporting others in entering this field.
All Stanford undergraduate students are welcome to apply. Students who do not have previous research experience or are from underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Want to learn more?
Read more about the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance 2023 Undergraduate Research Program.
Join us for a seminar on human performance and a chance to meet potential mentors
Learn about cutting edge research, big challenges in human performance, and ways to get involved in the Wu Tsai Performance community. Each seminar will feature two short talks given by a Wu Tsai Performance scholar and faculty member, followed by a reception with food and a chance to connect with the community.
- October 25, 4-5pm | Y2E2 299 (Engineering Quad)
The Female Athlete | Sarah Johnson and Dr. Emily Kraus
- November 9, 10-11am | Wallenburg Hall 160-124 (Main Quad)
Exercise and Physical Performance | Veronica Li and Professor Craig Heller
November 22, 2023
Seminar: automated model discovery – a new paradigm in biomedical simulations with Ellen Kuhl
November 6, 2023
Announcing the award winners of the Innovation and Discovery Expo@Clark
November 1, 2023
Announcing 2024 funding opportunities for doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows
We invite faculty, students, staff, alumni, friends, and external organizations to participate in the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance at Stanford.