Announcing the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance Undergraduate Research Program
We are excited to announce the launch of the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance Undergraduate Research Program.
This is an opportunity open to all Stanford undergraduate students to explore the field of human performance through a research experience. Through the program, students will:
- Participate in the course “Design Thinking for Research in Human Performance” (Spring, no prerequisites) to learn about the field of human performance and the research process, to engage with expert faculty, and write a proposal for summer research.
- Carry out their proposed research with the mentorship and guidance of Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance mentors as part of a 10-week fellowship in the summer.
- Join a diverse community of leaders, researchers, and trainees who are passionate about improving human performance and supporting others in entering this field.
All Stanford undergraduate students are welcome to apply. Students who do not have previous research experience or are from underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Want to learn more?
Read more about the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance Undergraduate Research Program.
Join us for a virtual information session or in-person meet-and-greet on campus!
Virtual Information Sessions: We will share an overview of the program, research highlights from current faculty, and tips on how to get involved and build a strong application. These sessions will be recorded and shared online afterward.
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 2-2:30 pm | Register here
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 10-10:30 am | Register here
In-person Meet-and-Greets: Meet members of the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance to learn more about the range of human performance research being conducted here at Stanford and how you can get involved.
- Thursday, November 11, 2021, 12-1 pm | Science & Engineering Quad (SEQ)
- Monday, November 15, 2021, 4-5 pm | White Plaza
Note: in the case of rain, we will be in the sheltered areas in the SEQ and White Plaza.
September 27, 2022
A new sensor aims to make stitches smarter
September 27, 2022
Got carbs? Carbohydrates may be key for bone health in endurance athletes
September 19, 2022
“Digital human” simulations lead to a knee-protective walking strategy
We invite faculty, students, staff, alumni, friends, and external organizations to participate in the Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance at Stanford.